Site specific info for employees working at the following sites:
- Click here for BP
- Click here for Eni Sites
- Click here for ConocoPhillips Sites
- Click here for Hilcorp Sites
- Click here for Oil Search Sites
This page has information for traveling to the NS:
- Travel letter & Face Covering Directive
- Pre-screening updates
- Quarantine log guidance
- Voluntary benefit: Guardian Flight
- AES Quarantine Plan
Traveling to the North Slope:
All employees, please print then carry the following travel letter with you during your commute to the North Slope and adhere to the following face covering directive:
Hilcorp’s Alaska Airlines Charter, ConocoPhillips’ Shared Services, and commercial Alaska Airlines flights all require you to have a health screening at Beacon’s airport location before you go through security.
- Hilcorp sites: All employees visiting a Hilcorp site at any time during their hitch must have their quarantine log filled out prior to their health screening at Beacon and their departure. You may be denied boarding if you do not have a completed quarantine log with you.
- All other client sites: Employees who are quarantining on the North Slope must fill out quarantine logs per client’s directions when employees get to the site.
Quarantine logs and directions can be downloaded below. It is your responsibility to make sure you are using the latest quarantine log versions.
We highly encourage you to wear masks while traveling and in public locations. Please do not come to work if you have: 1) been in close contact with a person known or suspected to have COVID-19; or 2) if you have any signs of communicable illness (examples, cough, fever, sore throat, runny nose, body aches, or breathing difficulties).
If any of these circumstances apply to you, please contact your supervisor or HR Employee Relations at email@example.com or (907) 334-1688 and press option 1 to speak to a live representative. If all representatives are busy, please leave a message so they can return your call.
All Employees: Addendum to AES Quarantine Plan
In response to address State of Alaska’s (SOA) Health Mandate #10, ASRC Energy Services and Subsidiaries (AES), implemented a proactive 14-day quarantine process on March 25, 2020, for personnel who were outside the State of Alaska within 14 days of their travel to Alaska. This proactive process was included in our AES COVID-19 Pandemic Action Plan submitted to the State of Alaska on March 24, 2020, which meets or exceeds CDC and State of Alaska guidance for critical infrastructure workers. The following Protective Period Plan includes all protective measures required and defined by the SOA as “working while in quarantine.”
For employees working at COPA site, please refer to the AES COPA Protective Period Plan:
For employees working at an Eni site, please refer to the following policy update and the Eni section further down this page: