Houston Contracting Company (HCC) provides pipeline construction and maintenance.
Today, HCC builds pipelines, refineries, gathering centers, flow stations, compressor stations, ice roads, drilling pads, and other industrial facilities. Additionally, HCC offers turnkey construction services.
- Pipeline maintenance and construction
- Building and trades construction
- Electrical and instrumentation
- Equipment services
- A union pipeline construction company
- Built the first sub-sea pipeline ever constructed in the Alaska Arctic
- Constructed pipelines of up to 60 inches in diameter
- Provides pipeline and process facility maintenance for the 800-mile Trans-Alaska Pipeline System & the Valdez Marine Terminal