A trusted provider of quality consulting and contracting services for more than 30 years
Our fabrication professionals provide custom solutions to unique projects while focusing on energy efficiency. Health, Safety, and Environmental Training performance is one of our highest company values so we’ve taken steps to achieve a Zero Incident work place.
- Semi-automated pipe fabrication
- Structural steel fabrication
- Truck-transportable modules
- Piping, electrical, and instrument/control systems
- Insulation systems
- Vessel modification
- Industrial blasting and painting
- Onshore and off shore pipeline and compressor station construction
- Power and communications installations
- Open shop heavy industrial construction
- Module fabrication
- Major EPC/CM and project management
- Constructability reviews
- Procurement management
- Material management
- Project planning
- Cost estimating
- Quality assurance
- Vendor inspection
- Gathering and process facility fabrication
- Electrical and instrumentation installation
Nikiski Rig Tenders Marine Terminal
Open year-round and located along Alaska’s Cook Inlet
The Nikiski facility is conveniently located 170 miles from Anchorage. The 41,400 sq. ft. facility encompasses 30 acres and has a monthly capacity of 250 tons of structural steel fabrication and 125 tons of pipe fabrication, and will accommodate up to 400 craft and staff personnel. Able to engage in any aspect of construction module fabrication, the facility can also provide operations and maintenance support, vac truck service, barge and dock usage, office space rental, and a lay down area.
The deepwater dock barges modules to Alaska’s North Slope and other destinations year-round.
- The Marine Terminal facility is designated a ‘foreign trade zone’
- 2,100 ft. waterfront
- Maximum load out weight capacity: 10,000 tons
- No height restrictions
- Top of dock to seabed: approximately 32 ft.
- Top of dock to MLLW: 35 ft. *Requires annual maintenance to dredge deposits from tidal action
- Largest barge that has used the dock (while owned by AES): 100 ft. x 400 ft.
- Largest item loaded or unloaded (while owned by AES): 1,037 ton module loaded for the Alpine Development Project
- Live and dead loading capacity