With more than 30 years of experience working in the toughest environments, ASRC Energy Services is a trusted provider of quality consulting & contracting services to the Energy, Natural Resources, Infrastructure, Industrial, and Power industries.
Value for Our Clients
ASRC Energy Services is a “one-stop shop” for consulting & contracting services. Our team of professionals and skilled craft workers have the depth of knowledge and experience to transition projects from initiation to completion, and can step in at any point in between.
We posses all the in-house capabilities required to develop a successful project and deliver value to our clients, including:
- • Vertical integration services that can take any project from initiation to completion.
- • Self-performance capabilities that allow us to maintain control over schedule-driven projects and costs.
- • A large, certified, and cross-trained craft labor pool that can quickly and efficiently resource projects as needed.
Broad Range of Capabilities
Whether you need to develop a large or small-scale project, require technical or specialized expertise, or want a variety of support services, ASRC Energy Services has the solutions to meet client needs with services that include:
• Pre-Planning & Development. We offer expertise and a full-suite of capabilities that are critical in the early phase of a project, including but not limited to, stakeholder and community engagement; permitting and compliance assurance programs; mitigation strategies; preliminary engineering and planning; and schedules. AES Regulatory & Technical Services Group; AES Engineering & Professional Services Group; AES Fabrication & Construction Group; AES E&P Technology, Inc.
• Engineering & Design. Our team of multi-disciplined engineers, designers, drafters, and program managers are experienced in engineering projects that are built to last in the most extreme environments with capabilities that range from arctic engineering and facilities engineering/modifications to pipelines and brown/green field projects. AES Engineering & Professional Services Group
• Construction & Commissioning. Our seasoned construction project management team oversees the entire construction process from budgeting, procurement, and scheduling to final testing, transportation, and commissioning. AES Fabrications & Construction Group; AES Houston Contracting Company, Inc.
• Operations & Maintenance. We operate one of the nation’s largest operations and maintenance merit shops, offering a complete range of services to the oil and gas, energy, marine, infrastructure, and construction industries. Our multi-skilled labor force and self-performance capabilities allows us to plan and schedule resources quickly and efficiently, saving our clients’ money. AES Operations & Maintenance Group AES Omega, LLC; AES Houston Contracting Company, Inc.; AES E&P Technology, Inc.
• Associated Support Services. ASRC Energy Services can provide support services to any project and we have an extensive network of vendors and suppliers – whether you need technical, specialized, or single-service expertise; supplies; equipment, including maintenance and repair; or need to augment existing labor or resources for short or long-term projects. AES E&P Technology, Inc.
Strong Commitment to Health, Safety, and the Environment
With a workforce of more than 2,500 employees, ASRC Energy Services has the expertise to deliver services with the quality and safety our clients expect.
We are committed to continuously improve our quality, health, safety, and environmental performance to reach an incident-free work environment. To accomplish this, ASRC Energy Services executes our HSE activities with rigorous training and discipline, a strict adherence to the company’s HSE management system, and proactive communication between all parties to meet the needs and expectations of our clients.
To learn more about ASRC Energy Services’ QHSET policies and performance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (907) 339-6200 for more information.
Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
ASRC Energy Services is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Arctic Slope Regional Corporation (ASRC), a private, for profit Alaska Native Regional Corporation. ASRC is owned by and represents the business interests of its approximately 13,000 Iñupiat Eskimo shareholders.
As such, ASRC Energy Services is 100% minority-owned and operated, and is certified by the National Minority Supplier Development Council as a Minority Business Enterprise.