Houston Contracting Company (HCC) has provided pipeline construction and maintenance since 1930.
Reach out to Wade Blasingame at email@example.com
Today, HCC builds pipelines, refineries, gathering centers, flow stations, compressor stations, ice roads, drilling pads, and other industrial facilities. Additionally, HCC offers turnkey construction services.
- Pipeline maintenance and construction
- Building and trades construction
- Electrical and instrumentation
- Equipment services
- One of the oldest union pipeline construction companies in the United States
- Built the first sub-sea pipeline ever constructed in the Alaska Arctic
- Constructed pipelines of up to 60 inches in diameter
- Provides pipeline and process facility maintenance for the 800-mile Trans-Alaska Pipeline System & the Valdez Marine Terminal