In today’s regulatory environment, many projects require intense planning, long-lead stakeholder engagement, and rigorous review.
In today’s regulatory environment, many projects require critical path planning, early and ongoing stakeholder engagement, and rigorous review.
The AES Regulatory and Technical Services (AES-RTS) group guides clients and projects through regulatory processes using a multi-disciplinary, strategic approach towards regulatory planning, environmental, and stakeholder engagement.
AES-RTS’ competitive advantage lies in our multi-faceted team of highly skilled professional engineers, scientists, community outreach and engagement staff, and planners who have extensive experience working on projects small and large, from remote locations to urban locales, and in some of the most challenging conditions on earth.
Environmental Consulting | Field Studies | Environmental Social Health Impacts Assessment | Stakeholder and Community Engagement | National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) | Permitting | Air Quality Compliance | Cultural Resources Environmental Justice | Compliance Assurance Programs | Geographic Information Systems | Preliminary Engineering and Planning | Protected Species Observers
Range of Services
- Permitting and regulatory compliance
- Environmental assessment and impacts analysis
- Oil spill contingency and spill response planning
- Stakeholder engagement
- Community Relations
- Socio-economic and socio-cultural impacts assessment
- Special investment strategies
- Cultural resource and archaeological resource studies programs
- Traditional (Alaska Native) and local knowledge studies
- Environmental support services – wetlands, fisheries, marine, and wildlife studies
- NEPA process documentation and management
- Environmental restoration
- Environmental field programs
- Metocean studies and monitoring programs
- Air compliance and monitoring
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Regulatory compliance and safety programs
Contact us today to find out how AES-RTS can help your business or project succeed. Please call 1.907.339.6200 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.