In today’s regulatory environment, many projects require intense planning, long-lead stakeholder engagement, and rigorous review.
The Regulatory and Technical Services (AES-RTS) group at AES guides clients and projects through the regulatory maze using a multi-disciplinary, strategic approach towards Regulatory Planning, Environmental Assessment, and Stakeholder Engagement.
AES-RTS’ competitive advantage lies in our multi-faceted team of highly skilled professional engineers, scientists, and community and economic development planners who have extensive experience working on projects small and large, from remote locations to urban locales, and in some of the most challenging conditions on earth.
Environmental Consulting | Field Studies | Stakeholder and Community Engagement | National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) | Permitting | Air Compliance | Cultural Resources | Compliance Assurance Programs | Geographic Information Systems | Preliminary Engineering and Planning | Protected Species Observers.
Range of Services
- Permitting and regulatory compliance
- Environmental assessment and impacts analysis
- Oil spill contingency and spill response planning
- Stakeholder engagement
- Community Relations
- Special investment strategies
- Cultural resource and archaeological resource studies programs
- Traditional (Alaska Native) and local knowledge studies
- Environmental support services – wetlands, fisheries, marine, and wildlife studies
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) process documentation and management
- Environmental restoration
- Environmental field programs
- Arctic ice and weather forecasting
- Metocean studies and monitoring programs
- Air compliance and monitoring
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- North Slope compliance and safety programs
For more information about our environmental consulting and regulatory compliance services:
Contact us today to find out how our broad range of “one-stop” consulting and contracting services can help. Call 1-907-339-6200 or fill out the form below.