ASRC Energy Services-Houston Contracting Company, Inc. (HCC) is a diversified provider of pipeline construction and maintenance services with extensive experience and a strong safety and environmental performance record for the Energy, Industrial, and Infrastructure industries.
Contact Wade Blasingame at firstname.lastname@example.org
HCC came to Alaska during the development of Prudhoe Bay in the 1970s and was one of the first oil and gas pipeline companies to construct the infrastructure and in-field pipelines for the Prudhoe Bay oilfields.
Today, HCC builds pipelines, refineries, gathering centers, flow stations, compressor stations, ice roads, drilling pads, and other industrial facilities. Additionally, HCC offers turnkey construction services, including pipeline construction, building and trades construction, pipeline maintenance, and equipment services.
Range of Services:
– Electrical and new construction services for modules, piping and electrification
– Onshore and offshore pipeline and compressor station construction
– Pipeline construction services, including cross-country pipelines, river crossings, and oil field pipelines – both above and below ground
– Maintenance services including oil and gas pipelines in process and transportation facilities
– Equipment services, including specialized pipeline equipment
– GM certified service equipment shop and two ASE certified maintenance facilities
– One of the oldest union pipeline construction companies in the U.S.
– Constructed pipelines in Alaska, the U.S., South America, Africa and the Middle East of up to 60 inches in diameter
– Built the first subsea pipeline ever constructed in the Alaskan Arctic
– Provide pipeline and process facility maintenance for the 800-mile Trans Alaska Pipeline System and the Valdez Marine Terminal
For more information about our pipeline construction & maintenance services:
President and General Manager