ASRC Energy Services-Houston Contracting Company, Inc. (HCC) is a diversified provider of oil and gas pipeline construction and maintenance services with extensive experience and a strong safety and environmental performance record.
HCC came to Alaska during the development of Prudhoe Bay in the 1970s and was one of the first oil and gas pipeline companies to construct the infrastructure and in-field pipelines for the Prudhoe Bay oilfields.
Today, HCC builds pipelines, refineries, gathering centers, flow stations, compressor stations, ice roads, drilling pads, and other industrial facilities. Additionally, HCC offers turnkey construction services, including pipeline construction, building and trades construction, pipeline maintenance, and equipment services.
Capabilities and Services:
– Electrical and new construction services for modules, piping, and electrification
– Onshore and offshore oil and gas pipeline and compressor station construction
– Pipeline construction services including cross-country gas pipelines, river crossings, and oilfield pipelines (both above and below ground)
– Maintenance services including oil and gas pipelines in process and transportation facilities
– Equipment services including specialized pipeline equipment
HCC also offers:
– Project management
– Quality and HSE management
– Material and logistics management
– Constructability reviews and FEED teams
– One of the oldest pipeline construction companies in the U.S. with roots that date back to the 1930s.
– Constructed pipelines in Alaska, U.S., South America, Africa, and the Middle East of up to 60 inches in diameter.
– Built the first sub-sea pipeline ever constructed in the Alaskan Arctic.
– Provide oil pipeline and process facility maintenance for the 800-mile Trans Alaska Pipeline System and the Valdez Marine Terminal.
Industries AES HCC Serves
For more information about our pipeline construction & maintenance services:
President and General Manager